PROJECT COORDINATOR: UP FAMNITRead more
- PROJECT CODE: 5441-2/2017/241
- PROJECT TITLE: Wood and wood products over a lifetime (WOOLF)
- PROJECT LEADER: M SORA, trgovina in proizvodnja, d.d. (principal consortium partner) / Iztok Šušteršič, PhD (for the InnoRenew CoE)
- PERIOD: 1. 12. 2018 – 1. 12. 2021
- BUDGET: 2.945.250,00 EUR (234.281,25 EUR for InnoRenew CoE)
- FINANCED: European Union – European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) call for proposals to support research and development projects (TRL 3-6) and the Republic of Slovenia Ministry of Education, Science and Sport
- PRINCIPAL CONSORTIUM PARTNER: M SORA, trgovina in proizvodnja d.d. (Slovenia)
- PARTNERS IN CONSORTIUM: Gozdarski inštitut Slovenije (Slovenia); the InnoRenew CoE (Slovenia); L-TEK elektronika d.o.o. (Slovenia); REM montaža in kleparstvo d.o.o. (Slovenia); Univerza v Ljubljani, Biotehniška fakulteta (Slovenia); XLAB razvoj programske opreme in svetovanje d.o.o. (Slovenia); Zavod za gradbeništvo Slovenije (Slovenia)
The basic goal of the WOOLF project is to develop wooden structural and window systems that will enable the construction of multi-story modular wooden buildings and to integrate newly developed sensor technology into them. In combination with the newly developed ICT smart system, it will be possible to monitor the quality of wood and wooden objects in real time and to predict their service lifetime.
InnoRenew CoE main activities in the project
Provide structural design and develop detailing for construction of multi-story modular timber construction. Assess the socioeconomic impacts of the products developed within the project.