- PROJECT TITLE: INnovative TRaining Solutions for certified wood in furniture, timber, building and foreSTry sectors
- PROJECT NUMBER: 2021-1-DE02-KA220-VET-000034723
- PROJECT LEADER: Igor Gavrić, PhD
- PERIOD: 01.01.2022 – 31.12.2023
- BUDGET: €299,995.00 (€66,015.00 for InnoRenew CoE)
- FINANCING: Erasmus+
- COORDINATOR: Karlsruher Institut fuer Technologie (Germany)
- PARTNERS: InnoRenew CoE (Slovenia); Asociacion Empresarial De Investigacion Centro Tecnologico Del Mueble Y La Madera De La Region De Murcia (Spain); Ecores Sprl (Belgium); University of Forestry (Bulgaria)
INTRuST addresses experts from furniture-related companies, forest operators and professionals dealing with wood and/or building certifications who are interested in increasing their skills and competencies. The project also addresses VET providers, organizations and educators providing training programs related to wood and forest certifications. An analysis and report on forestry and furniture certifications, industry 4.0 (I4.0) solutions and joint curriculums will be prepared. An INTRuST+ Coaching Tool, INTRuST Training Modules Development and INTRuST Collaborative Platform and Pilot Action will also be developed.
INTRuST aims to increase knowledge, skills and attitudes about climate change and sustainable development in VET through the design of a new curricula on environmental strategies and certifications. The project also seeks to improve wood and furniture manufacturers’ digital readiness through the development of an I4.0-specific training in the forest and wood value chain (i.e., twin green and digital transitions). The project will develop and test a digital guidance tool, deliver multilingual trainings through an e-learning platform, provide interactive learning materials and promote the use of open, online and multidisciplinary educational approaches. INTRuST will raise awareness about certification schemes that can support enterprises to improve their performance and sales.
InnoRenew CoE project activities
InnoRenew CoE will participate in all work packages and lead Task R2 – INTRuST+ Coaching Tool. The INTRuST+ Coaching Tool will be digital guidance that informs industries about suitable certification schemes and suggests appropriate training content to study in each case, which will promote flexible and permeable pathways. This tool will also suggest I4.0 technologies for enterprises to implement digital transformations according to their profiles. In this process, the coaching tool will support learners and facilitate companies to manage and implement their own product certifications and integrate I4.0 solutions.