Project coordinator: University of Göttingen, Department of Wood Biology and Wood Products
This project will extend BIM specifications to include object performance data, environmental data, health impact data, and other pertinent information.
Keywords: Building Information Modelling, Industry Foundation Classes – IFC, BIM
development, integration, and implementation
- Expand BIM specifications to include object performance data, environmental impact data, health impact data, and other pertinent information. To define/explore sufficient level of details in description of entities.
- In products with sensors create link between the data that sensors are gathering to BIM data structure to enable temporal dimension of particular element’s performance.
- Create/extend interfaces for specific building products to include performance data and the environmental/health impact data.
- To offer support in improvements / accommodation of open source and proprietary BIM interfaces/converters in the expanded BIM.
- Develop a user platform to share experiences and data related