Project coordinator: University of Göttingen, Department of Wood Biology and Wood Products
- PROJECT CODE: 2018-1-HR01-KA202-047493
- PROJECT TITLE: Boosting a novel and innovative tRAining approaCh of Key Enabling Technologies (BRACKET)
- PROJECT LEADER: Institut za razvoj i međunarodne odnose (Croatia) / Michael David Burnard, PhD (for InnoRenew CoE)
- PERIOD: 01.11.2018 – 30.04.2021
- BUDGET: 271.075,00 EUR (39.485,00 EUR for InnoRenew CoE)
- FINANCING: EU, Erasmus+
- PROJECT COORDINATOR: Institut za razvoj i međunarodne odnose (Croatia)
- PARTNERS: Danmar Computers sp z o.o. (Poland); Technologiko Ekpedeftiko Idryma Thessalias (Greece); Asociacion Empresarial De Investigacion Centro, Tecnologico Del Muebley La Madera De La Region De Murcia (Spain); Biedriba Eurofortis (Latvia); Ljudska univerza Rogaška Slatina (Slovenia), InnoRenew CoE (Slovenia)
BRACKET arises from a strategic partnership of associations, companies, research centres, universities and adult and vocational education and training (VET) centres that will actively cooperate among themselves and key stakeholders for the development of an open e-learning platform for VET centres. The objectives address horizontal and sectoral needs for VET as related to key enabling technologies: micro- and nano-electronics, nanotechnology, industrial biotechnology, advanced materials, photonics and advanced manufacturing technologies.
All partners are actively involved in research and innovation initiatives, which will strengthen the links between education, research, and business to promote an excellence development. The project will develop new training material, a new concept for training delivery based on interactive materials, gamification, and other technologies, and develop materials to train the trainers to ensure excellence in VET beyond the scope of the project. The project will include multiplier events and other dissemination activities to spread awareness of the outputs.
InnoRenew CoE project activities
The InnoRenew CoE will participate in producing all of the intellectual outputs in the BRACKET project, including performing background research on the key enabling technology of advanced materials, creating training materials for VET learners and trainers. The InnoRenew CoE will host a multiplier event to raise awareness of the project outputs.