- PROJECT CODE: N1-0093 (ARRS – Public call for financing the Slovenian part of bilateral Hungarian and Slovenian Cooperation with NKFIH – National Research, Development and Innovation Office)
- PROJECT TITLE: Optimisation for sustainable supply chains
- PROJECT LEADER: Andreja Kutnar, PhD (for the InnoRenew CoE) / Tamas Kis, PhD (for the Institute for Computer Science and Control, Hungarian Academy of Sciences)
- PERIOD: 1. 4. 2019 – 31. 3. 2022
- FTE: 920 research hours (category C)
- FINANCED: Slovenian Research Agency (ARRS)
- PARTNERS: the InnoRenew CoE (Slovenia) and Institute for Computer Science and Control, Hungarian Academy of Sciences (Hungary)
The main goal of this research is the optimisation of supply chains considering environmental impact and energy costs. Special attention is given to the field of reverse logistics, where raw materials partly come from recycled sources. New planning models and algorithms are to be developed as the result of this research, and a Collaborative Supply Chain will also be designed for platforms that mainly exist in scientific fields and have not been applied in the industry yet.
InnoRenew CoE main activities in the project
Our main activities will be in analysing and specification of the related industrial problems, identifying constraints and parameters, and defining the decision support framework. Moreover, we will monitor the developed methods. For this goal, a demonstration and simulation environment will be developed by the InnoRenew CoE researchers. We will evaluate the models and the methods with the help of demonstration and simulation environment.