May 31, 2023
The deadline for abstract submission to participate in the InnoRenew CoE International Conference 2023, “Interdisciplinary solutions for sustainable buildings,” is extended until 8 May 2023.
IRIC2023 will be held 12–14 September 2023 in the InnoRenew CoE building in Izola, Slovenia. The keynote speaker is Alan Organschi, a principal and partner at Gray Organschi Architecture, in the USA, and Director of the Innovation Labs at the Bauhaus Earth, a global interdisciplinary initiative that seeks to transform the building sector.
IRIC2023 welcomes 300-word abstracts for presentations in different thematic areas:
- Social impacts
- Knowledge transfer
- Recycling, circularity
- Interdisciplinary topics
- Engineered living materials
- Environmental impacts, carbon
- Human health and preferences
- Sustainable construction & sustainable buildings
- New European Bauhaus (co-design, solutions, aesthetics)
- Design solutions (energy efficiency, optimization, aesthetics)
- Automation, AI, IoT, wearables, sensors, integrated technologies
Please register and submit your abstracts!
Visit the conference webpage for more information.