January 14, 2020Read more
The InnoRenew CoE International Conference 2020, “Integrating sustainability and health in buildings through renewable materials”, will take place 27 March 2020 in Koper, Slovenia.
Presenters will have the opportunity to share emerging science and innovations in renewable materials that can be used to develop built environments that enhance human and environmental well-being. Sessions include:
- Digital solutions in renewable materials
- Enhancing renewable materials with modification
- Developments in renewable material composites
- Advancing human health in the built environment
- Design and engineering solutions for sustainable buildings
Abstract submissions will be accepted until 15 October 2019.
Abstracts may also be considered for full paper publication in a special edition of Interdisciplinary Perspectives on the Built Environment (IPBE), an open access, peer-reviewed journal that presents high-quality research at the nexus of sustainability, health, and the built environment. IPBE is published by the InnoRenew CoE.
More information about the conference, abstract submission, IPBE and sponsorship opportunities can be found on the InnoRenew CoE webpage.