May 31, 2023
The InnoRenew CoE International Conference 2022, “Rethinking buildings and materials for a sustainable future,” will take place in Izola, Slovenia, 17-18 November 2022.
The conference will provide a forum to explore renewable materials and their use for creating healthy, sustainable buildings during five thematic sessions:
- Environmentally friendly and energy-efficient materials and practices to improve the built environment
- Sustainability in the built environment: Challenges and solutions
- State-of-the-art solutions for building design and assessment
- Built environments for well-being
- Bridging the gap between research and society
IRIC2022 welcomes 300-word abstracts for presentations in the five thematic areas above. Submit your abstract by 15 June 2022 and take the opportunity to share and discuss emerging science and innovations in renewable materials that can be used in the built environment to enhance human and environmental well-being.
Visit the IRIC2022 webpage for more information and registration.