January 27, 2020Read more
11. May 2017
We were pleased to meet with senior representatives of the partner universities of the Russian Federation, Uzbekistan and Mongolia in the framework of their project, Modernization of the Curricula in the sphere of smart building engineering – Green Building (GREB). The project connects 16 universities and aims to develop interdisciplinary double degree programmes, which will form a new generation of engineers with an ability to innovate and a concern not only for comfort and cost, but also for the environment.
- Vladimir Gumilar – Director at Construction Cluster of Slovenia
- Lezhnina Iuliia – Assistant Professor, CAD&M Department, Astrakhan State University of Architecture and Civil Engineering (ASUACE)
- Mullaboev Karimjon – Head of Dep, Tashket University of Information Technologies (TUIT) Alimardon Atamuratov – Urgench State University (UrSU)
- Petr Senin National – Vice-rector for Research, National Research Ogarev Mordovia State University (OMSU)
- Prof. Bakjareva Olga – Kazan State University of Architecture and Engineering (KSUAE)
- Tatjana Mikelić Goja – Head of Department for Education, International Cooperation and Quality Assurance, University of Primorska
- Prof. Dr. Andreja Kutnar, Acting Director at InnoRenew CoE, University of Primorska
- Prof. Dr. Boris Kavur – Vice-rector for Scientific Research and Development, University of Primorska
Read more about the Green Building project.